Location & Maps
Golden Valley, MN, is located five miles west of downtown Minneapolis. It is bisected by four major highways—I-394, US 169, MN 100, and MN 55.
- City Streets, Sidewalks, & Trails Map
- Crime Maps
- Current Construction Projects Map
- Current Developments Map
- Engineering/Surveyor Benchmarks
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Network
- Land Use Plan Map
- Luce Line Regional Trail Map
- Metro Transit Maps
- MnDOT Traffic Map
- Parks Map
- Pavement Management Program Progress Map
- Plats Map
- Precinct Map
- Property Map (Hennepin County)
- School District Map
- Zip Code Map
- Zoning Map
Golden Valley maps can be picked up in the City Manager's Dept, General Services, Physical Development, and Park & Recreation.
For a nominal charge, maps, plats, topography, and aerial photographs are available in electronic and printed format from Engineering (763-593-8030) and zoning maps from Planning (763-593-8095).