Environmental Commission (EC)
- Tracy Anderson
- Lynn Gitelis
- Tonia Golanska
- Dawn Hill
- Jim Stremel, Chair
- Kyle Turner
- Debra Yahle
- Jeannine Clancy, Public Works Director
- Eric Eckman, Public Works Specialist
- Mark Ray, Engineer
- Lisa Nesbitt, Administrative Assistant
Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council in matters relating to and affecting the environment. Seven members serve three-year staggered terms.
EC Meeting Day & Location
- When: 7 pm, fourth Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: City Hall Council Conference Room, Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Road (unless otherwise noted)
EC meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed.
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and minutes are posted as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next EC meeting.
- January 28 Agenda | Minutes
- February 25 Agenda | Minutes
- March 25 Cancelled
- April 22 Agenda | Minutes
- May 20 (third Monday) Agenda | Minutes
- June 24 Cancelled
- July 22 Agenda | Minutes
- August 26 Agenda | Minutes
- September 23 Agenda | Minutes
- October 28 Agenda | Minutes
- November 25 Agenda | Minutes
- December 16 (third Monday of the month) Agenda| Minutes
Apply to serve on the Environmental Commission
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the EC should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.