Environmental Commission (EC)
- Lynn Gitelis, Chair,
- Tracy Anderson,
- Tonia Galonska,
- Dawn Hill,
- Larry Johnson,
- Jim Stremel,
- Debra Yahle,
- Eric Eckman, Public Works Specialist
- Claire Huisman, Administrative Assistant
Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council in matters relating to and affecting the environment. Seven members serve three-year staggered terms.
EC Meeting Day & Location
- When: 6:30 pm, fourth Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: City Hall Council Conference Room, Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Road (unless otherwise noted)
EC meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed or if there is no quorum.
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and minutes are posted as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next EC meeting.
- January 25 Agenda | Minutes
- February 29 Agenda | Minutes (7 pm, joint meeting with Planning and Open Space and Recreation Commissions)
- March 28 Agenda | Minutes
- April 25 Agenda | Minutes
- May 23 Agenda | Minutes
- June 27 Agenda | Minutes
- July 25 Agenda | Minutes
- August 22 Agenda | Minutes
- September 26 Agenda | Minutes
- October 24 Agenda | Minutes
- November 28 Agenda | Minutes
- December 26 Agenda | Minutes
Apply to serve on the Environmental Commission
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the EC should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.