Environmental Commission (EC)
- Lynn Gitelis, Chair,
- Tracy Anderson,
- Tonia Galonska,
- Dawn Hill,
- Larry Johnson,
- Jim Stremel,
- Debra Yahle,
- Eric Eckman, Public Works Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council in matters relating to and affecting the environment. Seven members serve three-year staggered terms.
EC Meeting Day & Location
- When: 7 pm, fourth Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: City Hall Council Conference Room, Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Road (unless otherwise noted)
EC meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed or if there is no quorum.
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and minutes are posted as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next EC meeting.
- January 26 Agenda | Minutes (joint meeting moved to Feb 23)
- February 23 Agenda | Minutes (joint meeting with Open Space & Recreation Commission)
- March 23 Agenda | Minutes
- April 27 Agenda | Minutes
- June 22 Agenda | Minutes
- July 27 Agenda | Minutes
- August 24 Agenda | Minutes
- September 27 Agenda | Minutes
- October 26 Agenda | Minutes
- November 23 Agenda | Minutes
- December14 Agenda | Minutes
Apply to serve on the Environmental Commission
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the EC should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.