Environmental Commission (EC)
- Lynn Gitelis, Chair,
- Tracy Anderson,
- Tonia Galonska,
- Dawn Hill,
- Larry Johnson,
- Jim Stremel,
- Debra Yahle,
- Eric Eckman, Public Works Specialist
- Claire Huisman, Administrative Assistant
Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council in matters relating to and affecting the environment. Members: Seven regular and one student. Term: Three-year staggered.
EC Meeting Day & Location
- When: 6:30 pm, fourth Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: City Hall Council Conference Room, Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Road (unless otherwise noted)
EC meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed or if there is no quorum.
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and minutes are posted as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next EC meeting.
- Jan 23 Agenda | Minutes (5:30 pm, joint meeting of all city boards and commissions)
- Jan 23 Agenda | Minutes (Regular meeting at 7 pm)
- Feb 27 Agenda | Minutes
- Mar 27 Agenda | Minutes
- Apr 24 Agenda | Minutes
- May 22 Agenda | Minutes
- Jun 26 Agenda | Minutes
- Jul 24 Agenda | Minutes
- Aug 28 Agenda | Minutes
- Sept 25 Agenda | Minutes
- Oct 23 Agenda | Minutes
- Nov 27 Agenda | Minutes
- Dec 25 Agenda | Minutes (To be moved or canceled)
Apply to serve on the Environmental Commission
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the EC should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.