Environmental Commission (EC)
- Jim Stremel, Chair,
- Tracy Anderson,
- Lynn Gitelis,
- Tonia Golanska,
- Dawn Hill,
- Larry Johnson,
- Debra Yahle,
- Eric Eckman, Public Works Specialist
- Lisa Nesbitt, Administrative Assistant
Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council in matters relating to and affecting the environment. Seven members serve three-year staggered terms.
EC Meeting Day & Location
- When: 7 pm, fourth Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: City Hall Council Conference Room, Golden Valley City Hall, 7800 Golden Valley Road (unless otherwise noted)
EC meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed or if there is no quorum.
Minutes & Agendas
Agendas and minutes are posted as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next EC meeting.
- January 27 Agenda | Minutes
- February 24 Agenda | Minutes
- March 24 Agenda | Minutes
- April 28 Agenda | Minutes
- May 15 Agenda | Minutes (joint meeting with Open Space & Recreation Commission and Planning Commission on Bottineau LRT DEIS)
May 19 (third Monday)Canceled
- June 23 Agenda | Minutes
- July 28 Agenda | Minutes
- Aug 25 Agenda | Minutes
- Sept 22 Agenda | Minutes
- Oct 27 Agenda | Minutes
- Nov 24 Agenda | Minutes
- Dec 15 (third Monday) Agenda | Minutes
Apply to serve on the Environmental Commission
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the EC should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.