Golden Valley Human Services Fund (GVHSF)
- Denise La Mere-Anderson, Chair
- Aaron Black,
- Scott Charlesworth-Seiler,
- Hilmer Erickson,
- Kathryn Frommer,
- Peder Hanson,
- Elissa Heilicher,
- Alan Ingber,
- Andrea Mac Arthur,
- Sarah Myerring,
- Toots Vodovoz,
- Brian Erickson, Recreation Supervisor
Plans and holds fundraisers and events to help raise money to meet previously identified human service needs in the community. Advises City Council on allocation of funds. Requires additional time commitment for planning and working at fundraisers. Twelve members (seven citizens-at-large and five community or business members).
The deadline for 2016 Fund allocation requests is Aug 26, 2016.
HSF Meeting Day & Time
- When: 6:45 pm, second Monday of each month (unless other notice is given)
- Where: Brookview Community Center, 200 Brookview Parkway (unless otherwise noted)
HSF meetings will be cancelled due to lack of an agenda if there is no business to be discussed or if there is no quorum.
Minutes & Agendas
Minutes and agendas are posted here as soon as they become available. Minutes remain subject to approval at the next HSF meeting.
- Jan 9 Agenda | Minutes
- Jan 23 (Mon) Agenda | Minutes (5:30 pm, joint meeting of all city boards and commissions)
- Feb 13 Agenda | Minutes
- Mar 13 Agenda | Minutes
- Apr 10 Agenda | Minutes
- May 8 Agenda | Minutes
- Jun 12 Agenda | Minutes
- Jul 11 (Tues) Agenda | Minutes
- Aug 14 Agenda | Minutes
- Sept 11 Agenda | Minutes
- Oct 9 Agenda | Minutes
- Nov 13 Agenda | Minutes
Apply to serve on the Human Services Fund
Golden Valley residents who are interested in serving on the GVHSF should fill out and submit the Advisory Boards and Commissions Application.