Citizen Survey Results
What do Golden Valley residents think of their city and the services their tax dollars buy? To keep track over the years, the City Council commissioned the Morris Leatherman Company (formerly Decision Resources, Ltd) to conduct community surveys in 1995, 1999, 2001, 2006, 2013, and 2016. Each time, professional interviewers polled 400 residents by telephone on a variety of community issues.
Conducting Community Surveys
These statistically valid random sample surveys yield results applicable to the entire spectrum of Golden Valley residents within plus or minus five percentage points in 95 out of 100 cases, explains Bill Morris of Morris Leatherman.
Morris Leatherman's clients include more than 30 other cities in the seven-county Twin Cities metro area, including Plymouth, Maple Grove, Edina, Eden Prairie, St Louis Park, Crystal, New Hope, Bloomington, Minnetonka, Burnsville, Richfield, Woodbury, and Eagan, to name a few. The group also does work for school districts and corporations.
2016 Survey Results
- 2016 Survey: Executive Summary »
- 2016 Survey: Survey Results »
- 2016 Survey: Analysis » (coming soon)
Past Survey Results
- 2013 Survey: Executive Summary »
- 2013 Survey: Survey Results »
- 2013 Survey: Analysis »
- 2006 Survey: Executive Summary »
- 2006 Survey: Survey Results»
- 2006 Survey: Analysis »
- 2001 Survey: Executive Summary »
- 2001 Survey: Detailed Analysis »
- 1999 Survey: Executive Summary »
- 1999 Survey: Detailed Analysis »