General City Volunteer Opportunities
Share your photography skills by taking pictures of City events, interactions, and sights. Your help makes it possible for us to more completely portray community life in City publications and productions. Photographers grant permission for the City to use submitted photos in a variety of ways (publications, websites, videos, presentations, marketing and educational materials, etc). You will receive a photo credit whenever we use one of your photos.
- Time Period: Various times throughout the year
- Sign up to photograph specific events or activities, or share photos you've taken on your own around Golden Valley.
- Follow the City's guidelines, for taking and submitting photos (guidelines may vary for specific events). Submitted photos become property of the City of Golden Valley (the photographer retains the right to use the photos as well).
- Qualifications or Skills
- Enjoyment of photography and portraying life in Golden Valley
- Demonstrated photography skills
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Ability to determine best photo opportunities
- Ability to work with all ages in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to use own camera
- Work Location: Various locations around Golden Valley
- Increased exposure for your photography
- Opportunity to interact with your community and build your portfolio
- Reports To: Communications Manager