City Debuts New Online Utility Bill Pay System
The City of Golden Valley implemented a new utility billing and payment service Oct 9 that allows customers to receive and view bills electronically and make payments online with a credit/debit card or bank account.
With the new system, residents are able to:
- pay anytime, anywhere, including by cell phone
- register for an account to enjoy 24/7 access to payment history and bills
- view bills and make one-time payments without registering
- schedule payments or enroll to automatically pay bills from a default payment method on the due date
- set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
All financial information is stored using Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant systems, the highest level of Internet security.
Customers previously signed up for paperless billing will need to re-register in the new system. The City will no longer offer $1 off bills for customers signed up for automatic ACH payments.
Watch upcoming City utility bills for more information.
This entry posted in | Finance Department