Find An Activity
More Things To Do…
Current Activities Catalog
You will need your family's PIN and barcode numbers. Can't remember your PIN and barcode numbers? Have them e-mailed to you. If you don't have a PIN and barcode number, visit or call the Park and Recreation Office at 763-512-2345 (Mon–Fri, 8 am–5 pm).
You can also register...
Register at the Park and Recreation office (Brookview Community Center, 200 Brookview Parkway). Office hours are Mon–Fri, 8 am–5 pm. After hours, drop off the signed mail-in registration form and payment at the Community Center. The office staff will process the registration the following business day.
Send check (payable to the City of Golden Valley) or charge card information requested on registration form to: Golden Valley Park & Recreation, 200 Brookview Parkway, Golden Valley, MN 55426-1364.
Fax completed registration form, along with your VISA or Mastercard number, to 763-512-2344.
- Registration remains open for all current season activities until spaces fill (first-come, first-served) or specified deadlines are met. Activities are operated on a minimum/maximum basis.
- Registration and fee must be received by the Park and Recreation Department before the start of the first class or activity. No registration will be accepted at any activity location.
- The City of Golden Valley is required by law (Data Privacy Act) to obtain a written signature on the registration form for ALL program participants. Without this signature, a name cannot be placed on the roster and given to the instructor or coach.
- Waiting lists are formed when classes are filled. If instructor and space is available, additional classes may be formed.
- When class minimum is not reached, the City reserves the right to postpone the beginning of the class for one week, or cancel the class, if necessary. A full refund will be issued if an activity is canceled.
- The City reserves the right to reschedule classes because of inclement weather or instructor/facility availability.