The State of Minnesota's Energy Assistance Program helps income eligible households with bill payment assistance and energy crisis intervention.
The program can help with a number of different costs.
- payment of energy bills and water/wastewater bills
- help with utility disconnection or fuel deliveries
- education on efficient and safe use of energy
- repair or replacement of homeowners' broken heating systems
How To Apply
- Find your EAP provider (for help call 1-800-657-3710)
- Contact your EAP providers and request an application or download a PDF application or request an application by mail using the form here.
- Return your completed application to your EAP provider.
For more information, visit the Minnesota Department of Commerce website.