Friday Fun Days are right around the corner, providing youth an opportunity to discover new places and have tons of chaperoned fun this summer! Mark your calendars and sign up the kids for these events.
Friday Fun Days Schedule
- June 16: Family Yoga on the Green | All ages welcome | Free with pre-registration
- June 22 (Thursday): Bike To The Ball Park Field Trip | Ages 8+ | Register online
- June 23: Water Day | All ages welcome with adult | 12:30–2 pm | Scheid Park
This wet and wild day features water slides, music, snacks, and games. Registration not needed.
- June 30: Nickelodeon Universe & Sea Life Aquarium Field Trip | Ages 7–14 | Register online
- July 7: Shady Oak Beach | Ages 7–14 | Register online
- July 14: iFly Indoor Skydiving | Ages 7–14 | Register online
- July 21: Bunker Beach Water Park Field Trip | Ages 7–14 | Register online
- July 28: Penny Carnival | Ages 12 and under with adult |12:30–2 pm | Brookview Park
Shake those pennies out of the piggy bank for an enjoyable afternoon filled with carnival games, inflatables, hayrides, puppet shows, snacks, and more. Games and activities cost between 3–5 cents per play.
Find more summer Parks & Rec offerings on the City website.