Report Non-Functioning Street Lights

While the winter solstice has passed and the days are starting to get longer, there is still a lot of winter left. With the extended hours of no sunlight, streetlights can play an important role in travel and safety, especially during the holidays.

Street lights along City and County roads are generally owned and maintained by Xcel Energy. If you notice a light that is not functioning, note the nearest address to the light and the general location of the light. Then contact Xcel Energy by using their online reporting form or by calling 800-960-6235. The City appreciates your assistance in reporting street light issues.

If you notice a street light out that is on top of a traffic signal or in a City park, please report it to Public Works Maintenance at 763-593.8030 or

This entry posted in | Community | Physical Development