Feb 21 Home Remodeling Fair To Offer More Than 80 Exhibitors, 11 Seminars, Children’s Activities, And An Idea Center
February 17, 2016
With more than 80 exhibitors, 11 educational seminars, and an Idea Center packed with professionals ready to give advice on a wide range of remodeling projects, the Feb 21 West Metro Home Remodeling Fair will offer a great opportunity for any property owners hoping to get a leg up on their projects and one step closer to creating their dream home.
The Remodeling Fair, to be held 10:30 am to 3:30 pm at the Eisenhower Community Center in Hopkins, is a free event sponsored by the Cities of Golden Valley, Hopkins, St Louis Park, and Minnetonka, as well as Hopkins, Minnetonka, and St Louis Park Community Education. Its goal is to provide residents with ideas, information, and resources to promote improvements to housing in each community. About 1,200 visitors attend each year.
What To Expect At This Year’s Fair
Maximize your success on DIY remodeling projects by attending a series of practical seminars and workshops conveniently offered throughout the day. Discover current trends and solutions and develop the recommended steps to accomplish your remodeling dreams. All seminar/workshop leaders are experts in the remodeling field and will inspire you to create the house of your dreams.
Seminar topics include:
- Radon In Homes
- Square-Foot Gardening
- Shaping Your Home For Today & Tomorrow
- Kitchen Remodeling 2016: Small Innovations To Total Renovations
- Bee And Butterfly Gardening
- Kitchen Remodeling From Floor To Ceiling
- Bath Remodeling 2016: Small Innovations To Total Renovations
- Should Your New Home Be A Remodel Or Tear Down?
- Why Should I Seal My Pavers Or Decorative Concrete?
- Bathroom Remodeling From Start To Finish
- Well-Designed Space Vs Poorly Designed Space
More than 80 exhibitors will be on display at the Remodeling Fair, giving property owners a chance to meet with remodeling and landscaping professionals.
Exhibit categories include:
- Drapes and Window Treatments
- Energy Conservation
- Equipment Rentals
- Floor Finishing Contractors
- Handyman/Home Repair Services
- Heating/Air Conditioning
- Interior Design Services
- Kitchen and Bathroom Design Services
- Landscape Contractors
- Lighting (Interior/Exterior)
- Painting Contractors (Interior/Exterior)
- Remodeling Contractors
- Roof/Siding/Windows/Gutters Contractors
The Idea Center is packed full of experts ready to answer your home and garden questions. Bring photos of your existing space and any plans or sketches you’ve developed.
Get advice from:
- Master gardeners
- Interior designers
- Certified kitchen designers
- Landscape designers
For The Kids
The Children’s Activity Center features parent/child crafts and activities for ages 3 and up, including face painting, from 11 am – 3 pm in Room 111. This is sponsored by The Home Depot (St Louis Park). NOTE: Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.