Feb 12 Home Remodeling Fair Offers Wide Range Of Home Improvement Resources
February 10, 2017
Feb 12 marks the 25th year the West Metro Home Remodeling Fair has provided property owners with resources to plan projects and get closer to creating their dream home. The Fair features exhibitors, educational seminars, and an Idea Center packed with professionals ready to give advice on a wide range of remodeling projects.
The free event will be held 10:30 am to 3 pm at the Eisenhower Community Center in Hopkins and is sponsored by the Cities of Golden Valley, Hopkins, St Louis Park, and Minnetonka, as well as Hopkins, Minnetonka, and St Louis Park Community Education. Its goal is to provide residents with ideas, information, and resources to promote improvements to housing in each community.
What To Expect At This Year’s Fair
Maximize your success on DIY remodeling projects by attending a series of practical seminars and workshops conveniently offered throughout the day. Discover current trends and solutions and develop the recommended steps to accomplish your remodeling dreams. All seminar/workshop leaders are experts in the remodeling field and will inspire you to create the house of your dreams.
Seminar topics include:
- Bathroom Remodeling: All The Pieces To The Puzzle
- Square-Foot Gardening
- Kitchen Remodeling: Small Innovations To Total Renovations
- Hardy And Easy Plants For Home Landscaping
- Best Projects For Your Money
- Solar 101: What You Need To Know About Home Solar
- Bath Remodeling: Small Innovations To Total Renovations
- Multi-Generational Living
- Kitchen Remodel Start To Finish
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting…Youre Home Remodeling Project
More than 80 exhibitors will be on display at the Remodeling Fair, giving property owners a chance to meet with remodeling and landscaping professionals.
Exhibit categories include:
- Equipment Rentals
- Handyman/Home Repair
- Plumbing/Heating/Air Conditioning
- Windows/Window Treatments
The Idea Center is packed full of experts ready to answer your home and garden questions. Bring photos of your existing space and any plans or sketches you’ve developed.
Get advice from:
- Master gardeners
- Interior designers
- Certified kitchen designers
- Landscape designers
For The Kids
The Children’s Activity Center features parent/child crafts and activities for ages 3 and up, including face painting, from 11 am – 2:30 pm in Room 111. This is sponsored by The Home Depot (St Louis Park). NOTE: Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.