Fall Leaf Drop-Off Will Be Oct 28, Nov 3–4, and Nov 11
October 23, 2017
This year’s Fall Leaf Drop Off recycling program will be held on Oct 28, Nov 3, Nov 4, and Nov 11. The annual event provides residents a monitored site to dispose of their leaves at no charge.
Dates and times of this year’s drop-off include:
- Sat, Oct 28, 8 am–1 pm
- Fri, Nov 3, 8 am–3 pm
- Sat, Nov 4, 8 am–1 pm
- Sat, Nov 11, 7 am–1 pm
Drop off location is at the large parking lot at Brookview Park.
If you’re planning on coming to the Leaf Drop-Off, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- During drop-off days, Brookview Parkway will become a one-way road. All traffic must enter the site from Winnetka Ave and exit on Western Ave.
- Participants must provide proof of Golden Valley residency (Minnesota driver’s license, ID, or proof of identity and address).
- Residents must untie leaf bags, de-bag their leaves at the site, and take the bags home for reuse or disposal. This includes compostable bags, as the disposal site requires all leaves to be unbagged.
- No brush (anything with bark, including woodchips) will be accepted.
- Residents hauling loose leaves must help unload their leaves at the site