Brookview Offers Recreation Year-Round For All Ages
Nearly a year after its opening, Brookview is already becoming one of the more popular recreation destinations in the West Metro. Its vast range of amenities and offerings ensure that everyone can find something fun to do!
- Disc Golf – The Brookview Disc Golf Course is open seven days a week beginning during the Winter season. Disc rentals are available during Brookview’s winter hours for $6 a bundle.
- Fat Tire Biking – Fat tire bike enthusiasts can bring their bikes to Brookview for some winter trail riding and racing.
- Trails – The City grooms a one-mile multi-use trail that meanders through the golf course. Trails are available for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skijouring, and winter walking.
Kids ages 2-12 can go on a safari, to outer space, or on a pirate cruise in search of treasure—the only limitation is their imagination! Open seven days a week, the Backyard is great for those gloomy winter days that are too cold to play outside. Stop by for drop-in play, book a party room, or reserve the entire Backyard for exclusive use.
Before your next round of disc golf or after a day of supervising at the Backyard indoor playground, stop by for some refueling at Three One Six. Or, simply kick back and enjoy yourself. The views from our restaurant, deck, and patio are spectacular in any season!
- Happy Hour – Three One Six offers a daily happy hour from 3-6 pm with $3 off appetizers and plenty of drink specials.
- Trivia – Stop by for weekly trivia Mondays at 6:30 pm. Grab a drink or a bite and settle in for six rounds of trivia covering everything from pop culture to history to geography. Prizes are given out each week. Hosted by Trivia Mafia.