Market In The Valley Sneak Peak May 19, Opening Day June 16
Market in the Valley’s official 2019 opening day will be Sun, June 16, 9 am-1 pm. Those who don’t want to wait until June can make their way to the market this weekend for a Market in the Valley sneak peak, Sun May 19.
Market In The Valley features art, entertainment, and locally grown produce and takes place most Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm until October 6, under the Golden Valley water tower.
Important 2019 Market in the Valley Dates:
- May 19 – Sneak Peak
- June 9 – Booth at Golden Valley Pride
- June 16 – Opening Day
- June 23 – Pollinator Day
- July 7 – National Sugar Cookie Day
- July 21 – Ice Cream Sunday
- July 28 – Family Day
- Aug 4 – Farmers Market Week Kickoff
- Aug 18 – International Day
- Sept 15 – National Eat An Apple Day
- Oct 6 – Final Day
For more information, visit the Market in the Valley website.