Share Your Thoughts On Waste Hauling In Golden Valley
September 3, 2019
After spending 2018 studying options for residential trash collection, including a public forum last October, the Golden Valley City Council will consider modifying the City’s waste hauling licensing ordinance this fall.
- ensuring residents have options for service
- improving environmental outcomes
- minimizing impacts to infrastructure and enhancing neighborhood livability (cleaner, safer, quieter, and healthier)
- avoiding significant cost increases all around
- increasing the understanding of the waste disposal process to achieve community goals
To gather as much input on the issue as possible, the Council is seeking help from residents through a brief survey. You can complete it on the City’s waste hauling web page or by clicking here. The deadline to respond is Sept 30, 4:30 pm.
More information about this initiative can be found on the City website.