Golden Valley DMV Closed But Will Take Tab Renewals Via Utility Drop Box
March 19, 2020
While Golden Valley City Hall is closed, the DMV is still able to process tab renewals through the Utility Drop Box, located outside the City Hall main doors.
Place the following in an envelope and drop in the Utility Drop Box near the front door of City Hall:
- renewal bill from the state
- insurance company name, policy number, and expiration date
- check or money order, payable to City of Golden Valley
- driver’s license number on the check
- phone number on the envelope so we can call you if needed
You can also mail your paperwork and check to:
Golden Valley DMV
7800 Golden Valley Rd
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Renewed tabs will be sent in the mail.
This entry posted in | Motor Vehicle Licensing