Brookview Golf Course To Open April 18
April 17, 2020
The Brookview Golf Regulation Course and Par 3 will open Saturday, April 18, 8 am, with additional guidelines and safety measures based on CDC recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Governor Tim Walz’s Executive Order 20-38, signed April 17, expands allowable outdoor recreation activities, including golf, as long as people maintain an appropriate social distance from other households.
Brookview’s regulation and par 3 courses and practice greens will be accepting tee times from 8 am-6 pm daily. The driving range will be open 10 am-5 pm daily. Brookview’s golf shop, lawn bowling green, and the Three One Six Bar + Grill will remain closed until further notice.
To provide a safe environment for customers and staff, Brookview has established the following additional guidelines and safety measures based on CDC recommendations for safe use of outdoor spaces.
- Book tee times online or by phone at 763-512-2330 with credit card. No cash/currency will be accepted as payment.
- Driving range golf mats will be spaced 6 feet apart. The Range ball machine only accepts cash, and baskets are disinfected between each use.
- Walking only. Motorized power carts, push carts, and rental clubs are not available.
- Tee times are spaced 20 minutes apart to allow distance between golfing groups.
- Ball washers, bunker rakes, water coolers, non-permanently installed benches, etc have been removed.
- On-course restrooms are closed.
- Golfers must leave the property immediately after their round of golf. Loitering on the patio or in the parking lot is not allowed.
- Golfers must follow all public health recommendations issued by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including maintaining social distancing of 6 feet between people at all times on Brookview grounds.