Hennepin County Offers Rental Assistance To Qualified Residents
May 22, 2020
Hennepin County is offering emergency rental assistance due to COVID-19, and some Golden Valley renters may be eligible.
You may be eligible if you:
- rent your housing in Hennepin County
- have household income below 50 percent of the area median income (about $46,550 for a household of three)
- lost income due to COVID-19
- can’t afford housing costs this month
- are not receiving Section 8 or other ongoing rental assistance
Priority will be given to households with incomes below 30 percent of the area median income and those that are ineligible for Unemployment Insurance.
To learn more and to fill out an application, visit the Hennepin County website.
For resources on affordable housing, visit www.housinglink.org.