Three One Six Bar + Grill To Open For Patio Service June 1
May 31, 2020
Three One Six Bar + Grill will be open Mon, June 1 at noon for takeout and patio dining only by reservation and will be following all health and safety procedures set by the State of Minnesota. After tomorrow, the restaurant will be open daily 9 am–9 pm.
While the restaurant transitions to this new form of dining, Brookview staff ask customers to follow a few guidelines to help protect the health and safety of staff and other customers.
- Reservations are required. Please see host inside or call 763-512-2321.
- Check-in at Host Stand upon arrival. Only one guest will be allowed to check-in for their reservation at the host area while other guests wait outside, as only five customers are allowed inside the restaurant at a time.
- Reservations are allowed for a maximum of four guests or six guests for members of the same household.
- All tables have been spaced eight feet apart. We ask customers not move tables, chairs, or umbrellas.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or congestion.
To make a reservation, please call 763-512-2321. To view the food and beverage menus, visit the Three One Six Bar + Grill website.