Get Rid Of Your Junk At Mighty Tidy Clean-Up Day Oct 10
August 25, 2020
The City of Golden Valley is moving forward with its annual Mighty Tidy Clean-Up day Oct 10 with a few new rules to help protect the health and safety of residents and City employees.
How It Works
Enter Brookview Parkway from the north along Winnetka Ave (see map). Workers collect the appropriate fee (credit card or check only) and direct residents to the appropriate lot. These items are accepted:
- Paper shredding, batteries, fluorescent light bulbs, electronics, computers, appliances, TVs, scrap metal, sofas, chairs, mattresses, and miscellaneous items (construction debris, lumber, swing sets, bricks, etc), and tires
Rules (new rules in bold)
- No hazardous waste (used motor oil, asbestos, cleaning solvents, pool chemicals, concrete, etc) are accepted.
- The Golden Valley Mighty Tidy Clean-Up Day is open only to Golden Valley residents, and proof of residency will be required at the entrance.
- Face masks are required.
- Payment by check or credit card only (checks payable to City of Golden Valley). No cash will be accepted.
- To follow social distancing guidelines, you must stay in your vehicle at all times. Please place materials in back seat, trunk, truck bed, or trailer for safe unloading by staff.
Fees apply. For more information, visit the Mighty Tidy Clean-Up Day web page on the City website or call 763-593-8030.