Residents Asked To Participate In Affordable Housing Community Engagement Initiative
September 24, 2020
The City of Golden Valley is working to address the need for affordable housing in the city and resident feedback and participation is needed before any formal decisions are made. Take a survey or register for any of the upcoming virtual design workshops.
Take Our Survey
Instead of hosting an open house, the City created a survey to collect residents’ guidance for new housing in Golden Valley, specifically for three City-owned sites that it may consider for future housing: 300 Turner’s Crossroad N, 504 Lilac Dr N, and 2415 Douglas Dr N.
Take the survey here before it closes Oct 8.
Attend A Virtual Design Workshop
The workshops include opportunities to:
- meet virtually with other participants and the project team
- work collaboratively with other participants to develop one or more design options for each site
- use interactive online drawing tools to work with others on the design, or just watch and provide suggestions
- discuss ideas with the Project Team and other participants during the design exercise
Each site will have its own workshop.
- 504 Lilac Drive North—Thu, Sept 24 at 7–8:30 pm – Register Here
- 2415 Douglas Drive—Wed, Sept 30 at 7–8:30 pm – Register Here
- 300 Turners Crossroad North—Oct 8, 7–8:30 pm (new date) – Register Here
To read more about the City’s affordable housing initiative, visit gvmnhousing.org.