Apply For The Facilities Study Task Force
September 28, 2020
To better understand and plan for its long-term building needs, the City is conducting a study of its facilities to determine how they can best serve the community while maximizing opportunities for a future downtown Golden Valley. To provide insight and feedback to the facilities study discussion, the City is recruiting 10–12 residents, business community members, and institutional representatives to serve on a task force with the City’s architectural consultant and a staff steering committee.
The Task Force will include:
- residents (4-5) representing:
- different geographic locations within the city
- diverse backgrounds and ages
- varied tenure in the community
- both property owners and renters
- business community members (2–3) representing:
- a large employer
- a small business
- an institution or non-profit
- one City Council and one Planning Commission representative to:
- chair the Task Force and provide a land use perspective.
- at-large members (1-2) who:
- do not meet the above criteria or fit into one of the categories, but who provide a unique and valuable perspective to the discussion
To serve on the Task Force, complete an application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 5, 4:30 pm.
To learn more, visit the Facilities Study Task Force page on the City website.