Hennepin County Program To Help Small Businesses Affected By Latest State Restrictions
November 23, 2020
Hennepin County has allocated $8 million in CARES Act funds to support bars, restaurants, and other food service establishments and an additional $5 million to support gymnasiums, fitness facilities, and other indoor recreation and event and entertainment venues. Small businesses can apply now through Dec 1 at noon.
Eligible Hennepin County businesses may apply for funds to cover costs including:
- commercial rent/mortgage payments
- utilities and other non-payroll operating expenses
- supplier payments
- personal protective equipment
- costs to comply with public health guidance (staysafe.mn.gov)
- other COVID-19 related expenditures
Find more eligibility requirements and the application on the Hennepin County website.