Residents Encouraged To Participate In Latest Facilities Study Engagement Opportunity
May 3, 2021
The City is seeking input to help evaluate proposed concepts for both the Facilities Study and the Downtown Study. Community members are invited share thoughts and feedback through May 23 using the interactive survey tools linked below.
The priorities and goals in the Facilities Study Survey were developed with input from earlier community engagement efforts, insights from the Facilities Study Task Force, and guidance of the Facilities Study Steering Committee.
This four-step survey asks respondents to:
- review the project priorities listed, then leave feedback in the open comment survey box
- review the existing conditions and site preparations diagrams to understand what will need to occur on the current civic campus site before the proposed concepts can take place
- review the concept previews, then navigate to the interactive mapping tool to leave feedback on each concept and participate in a brief survey
- read through the priorities and critical factors for both Fire Station #2 and the Public Works sites, then participate in a brief survey for each section
The three-step Downtown Study Survey asks respondents to:
- review the current vision and guiding principles for the Phase III Downtown Study, then leave feedback
- navigate to the interactive mapping tool, use the sidebar tabs to view the downtown proposed circulation diagrams, drag and drop pins to leave comments, then return to the project home page to review the proposed street section options and leave feedback
- read through the Phase II study recap, view the illustrative concept for the Southwest Quadrant, then leave feedback in the survey box
Learn more about both studies on the City website.