City Crews Planning More Residential Water Valve Replacements June 4 And 7
June 3, 2021
The City’s Public Works Department is planning two water shut-offs June 4 and 7 in the neighborhoods south of Medicine Lake Rd, east of Douglas Dr, North of Duluth St, and west of Bassett Creek, to continue work on its valve replacement project. All affected residents have been notified in person. Please note some properties may receive multiple shut-off notices.
- Map of Fri, June 4 properties.
- Map of Mon, June 7 properties.
- Map of Mon, June 7 properties continued.
- X: the property will be affected by the shutdown
- Red dots: the property will have its valves turned off
- Blue dots: the property will have its valves replaced
This entry posted in | Public Works